Re: Compiling on Arch

Dia is packaged for Arch. The code to build the project lies in this
file:
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/dia

It uses ./configure instead of ./autogen, which works fine. But
./configure isn't generated on a git checkout until you run
./autogen.sh, which has the aforementioned problems. And yeah, maybe
it's just autoconf. Well right now what I've done works fine, so I'm
just gonna keep going with it.

Thanks for the help!