Re: objects not deleting - osx 10.8.3

At 17.04.2013 22:04, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Hans Breuer!
[...]
How do you press Delete on a Mac?
Mine only has a Backspace key.

Fn+Backspace or Cmd+Backspace - I can't recall.
Show up the virtual keyboard, and try to press some modifiers. The Backspace
key will change from "<x]" (BS) to "[x>" (Del)

Fn+Backspace can indeed delete the selected object.

Strange thing is that Edit/Delete menu entry does not work either,
but at least I can confirm Dia behaves as you describe. Might be some
strange logic not allowing actions to be performed, if they are bound to a
key not available.

Edit/Delete still not. So there is a bug.