Re: Question on adding shapes

Hi Martin,

great to see that things have worked out for you.

One thing that I've learned with open source is that you should never wonder
if "this would be useful for the community at all". I've seen much more exotic code being reused. If people are not interested, they'll simply not use it - we're not harming anybody. But if you don't
publish, interested parties will have to repeat your work...

It would be great if you could follow up the licensing issue. If the GPL is confirmed, the easiest way to "express" this is to include the "COPYING" file with the GPL from Dia in the zip file(s) you're creating. And of course, the interest in your shapes will only be as big as the sample diagramm illustrating it.
You're German recipe looked really tasty.

Regards,

Steffen