Re: Lingua italiano diaw.exe 0.97.2

Buon Giorno Giampaolo,

On 13.09.2012 16:04, gcantelli alice it wrote:
Buon giorno,
ho istallato il programma diaw.exe 0.97.2 su un sistema operativo seven in lingua inglese e il programma non
mi permette di cambiare lingua in italiano.

I'm sorry that I don't speak Italian, but I hope that you'll be able to understand the English answer or find someone to translate.

I assume that you're using the Dia for Windows installer from http://dia-installer.de

Did you select "Translations" during the installation process? Otherwise Dia will only be installed in English. If you're not sure if you've selected "Translations" during the installation process, simply install Dia again. If you're sure that you've selected translations, but Dia still doesn't start in Italian language, there's something wrong with the language detection code. In that case, please download http://dia-installer.de/src/dia_it.bat and save the file in the bin folder of your Dia installation (next to diaw.exe). Use dia_it.bat to start Dia - it'll force the use of Italian translations.
If all this doesn' help, please contact us again.

Regards,

Steffen