Re: export/import custom colors

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 00:07:28 +0400
Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru> wrote:

Greetings, nomnex!

The color menu settings are saved in the file
$(HOME)/.dia/persistence together with a lot of other things like
recent files etc.

Thank you. Is it enough to copy & and past my custom colors (see:
below), or should I overwrite the persistence file in my new Dia
profile directory, with the old one?

You can alter it however you want, the file format is easy to
understand. Just be mindful that it's not really persistent, and is
repopulated with colors you pick on the go, and could be easily reset
from the worksheet. (The option called something like "rescan ..."

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 30.08.2012, <00:06>

Sorry for my terrible english...

It's perfectly fine. Thank you Andrey.

--
nomnex <nomnex gmail com>