Re: export/import custom colors

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:10:39 +0200
Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

At 01.08.2012 03:01, nomnex wrote:
Custom colors question:

I use Freemind (mindmap software), the custom colors are stored in
a .xml file [patterns.xml] in the profile directory.

They are easy portable. I simply copy&past the file in a new profile
directory on another machine.

How about DIA? I have set 42 custom colors in DIA. I need to install
DIA another notebook. How do I import the custom colors in the new
installation?

I have looked in /usr/share/dia, and in my home .dia directory, but
no luck.

The color menu settings are saved in the file $(HOME)/.dia/persistence
together with a lot of other things like recent files etc.

Thank you. Is it enough to copy & and past my custom colors (see:
below), or should I overwrite the persistence file in my new Dia profile
directory, with the old one?

  <dia:list role="color-menu">
    <dia:attribute name="listvalue">
      <dia:string>##1A1A1A