export/import custom colors

Custom colors question:

I use Freemind (mindmap software), the custom colors are stored in
a .xml file [patterns.xml] in the profile directory.

They are easy portable. I simply copy&past the file in a new profile
directory on another machine.

How about DIA? I have set 42 custom colors in DIA. I need to install
DIA another notebook. How do I import the custom colors in the new
installation?

I have looked in /usr/share/dia, and in my home .dia directory, but no
luck.

Thanks.

Fedora Linux 15
Dia V 0.97

Where are the custom colors I set in the shape prefs (Alt+Enter)?

I have set 24 custom colors in Dia,

--
nomnex <nomnex gmail com>
Freenode: nomnex