Re: dia components

Hi Michael,

On 09/09/2011 12:00 AM, Michael Scheepers wrote:
I subsequently replaced SUSE with Linux Mint, however the default dia
install available in Mint is missing a lot of the Network elements that were
Could you give one concrete example? E.g. provide a sample diagram that contains one of the elements in question? Or just the sheet/name? Screenshot might also help.
Is your element listed on

http://diashapes.appspot.com/

If yes, you'll get a pointer to where you can get the shape from or be told that the shape is "part of the Dia installation" - in that case I would suggest that you talk to the Mint packager.

Regards,

Steffen