Re: What should one input in the Simple Rotation input box?

Hi x z,

thanks for your feedback and the suggestions.

I've updated the plug-in. It is available from

http://dia-installer.de/doc/rotation.html

In case your browser cache is playing tricks on you: Reload until
the copyright notice contains "2011"

And (if you're a developer) from git master.

There's one more thing that came to my mind:

If rotation made your objects disappear, select View->Best Fit from the menu.

Hans: Could we merge this plug-in into 0.97.2 ?

Regards,

Steffen