Re: Dia 0.97.1 cannot be loaded on Mac OSX

Hi Alexandre,

On 05/05/2011 08:58 PM, Alexandre Seki wrote:
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for XML-Parser-2.40.tar.gz
***
The non-matching file appears to be HTML. See this page for possible reasons
for the checksum mismatch:
<http://trac.macports.org/wiki/MisbehavingServers>
Looks pretty bad, but as the message suggests, it just looks like a broken download.
Could you

* Just try again (I assume that MacPorts is clever enough to download the broken thing again) * If this doesn't work, look for the file XML-Parser-2.40.tar.gz, delete it and try again

If that doesn't work please get back to me.

Regards,

Steffen