RE: What should one input in the Simple Rotation input box?

For the record, this is a summary of my email correspondence with Steffen, in case someone wants to join in the discussion.
1. I did restart the computer and diaw many times these several days after I installed Python etc.
2. I used Simple Rotation not Simple Scaling. I attached some screen shots in my email to Steffen.
3. Regardless whether I used Rotation properly or whether there is an actual bug, I am making these suggestions regarding the pop-up Simple Rotation dialog box:
a. Need to specify the rotation as Clokwise or Counter CW (or both),
b. Need  to specify the unit of measurement, e.g. degrees, or radians,
c. Expand the error msg to something like "Value out of range.  Valid range: 0 thru 360." or "Value must be between 0 and 360",
d. If the value input is for clockwise rotation, in degrees, consider allowing values from 0 thru -360 (negative 360) for counterCW rotation.