Re: Selection Inverse, Remove, Union...

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 00:19 +0200, Maciej Jaros wrote:
Hi.

I'm trying to translate some stuff and came across menu Selection >
Inverse, Remove, Union and such. I tried this out and nothing seemed to
work. I've also haven't found this here:
http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/selecting-chapter.html#select-invert

These used to work, but don't any more. They always do Union.

Also "Reverse dragging selects intersecting objects" doesn't seem to
work (or I don't know how to do that ;-)).

That one has worked for a long time, and I use it a lot. Notice how when
you drag from upper-left to lower-right to select objects, you have to
totally enclose the objects in your selection to select them? If you
drag from lower-right to upper-left, you select all objects that you
touch in the slightest.

-Lars