Re: Selection Inverse, Remove, Union...

At 12.05.2009 12:08, Lars Ræder Clausen wrote:
On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 00:19 +0200, Maciej Jaros wrote:
Hi.

I'm trying to translate some stuff and came across menu Selection > Inverse, Remove, Union and such. I tried this out and nothing seemed to work. I've also haven't found this here:
http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/selecting-chapter.html#select-invert

These used to work, but don't any more.
Never used this feature before, but apparently it got broken with the GtkAction porting, i.e. the last version this feature worked was 0.95!

They always do Union.

Even worse. If you change from Replace once it stays at Union until restart. Unselecting objects only works by Select/None

Also "Reverse dragging selects intersecting objects" doesn't seem to work (or I don't know how to do that ;-)).

That one has worked for a long time, and I use it a lot. Notice how when
you drag from upper-left to lower-right to select objects, you have to
totally enclose the objects in your selection to select them? If you
drag from lower-right to upper-left, you select all objects that you
touch in the slightest.

Still works for me - and I use it a lot, too.

        Hans