Re: Dia 0.97

Frank wrote:
Hi folks

I only recently installed Dia 0.96 when I was looking for a software to
use with Linux Mint for simple drawings and diagrams. I is perfect for
my needs and very intuitive to use. I see that 0.97 is now out - can
anyone give me an idea of how long it will be before it is the
repositories. I prefer to only install or update through synaptic.

Many thanks for an excellent piece of software and I look forward to
using 0.97 in the future.

Frank

It all depends on your distro, you'll have to bug them to get it added
or poke around Ubuntu since that's what Mint is based on. My guess is
sometime in the next 6 months.

Alex