Re: dia future

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:

Having people asking for the next release is motivating (I even put
the occasional "development is dead" mail into that box).  Having people
complaining about critical bugs or "crap software" is not nice and not
motivating. But my experience shows that exactly that will happen if we
push out a half baked thing.

Right on. And personally I am certainly glad that it's not my job to
make the call between these two choices! ;)

I guess the discussion will still continue. And keep Hans from fixing bugs :-)

One request for Hans: can you spend a little time marking all the bugs
that you want fixed for the release to happen? I was first going to
ask for a brief description of what exactly needs to be fixed, but we
have bugzilla and we might as well make good use of it. Also, is there
way to mass CC myself to all bugs that are targetted at the current
release?

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/