Re: Patch for Delete key behavior (for dia-0.96.1)

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 18:26 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
On 28.09.2007 17:46, Lars Clausen wrote:
Hmm... Gnome HIG says that Alt-Enter should be
the default shortcut for Properties.  F2 is supposed to be Rename which
works fine in some cases, when the text is a name, but a pure text
object doesn't have a name as such.  "Enter" or "Space" could also both
reasonably be used for entering text mode, since they don't conflict
with anything else.
In Dia Space is currently used to restore the previous tool. And I'd like
to keep that because it is very handy to add and align many objects fast.

That's right, forgot about that.  Enter it is, then.

As noted elsewhere Esc is even common for other vector editors, so fine
with me. Of course clicking outside of the object needs to work as well.

Of course, and that's probably going to be the more interesting part.

-Lars