Re: timeout on request for comments on patches I have submitted so far

On 7/25/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 19:48 +0530, Sameer Sahasrabuddhe wrote:

I just searched for open bugs with the word "patch" in the comments
just to see if there was something that I could cut my teeth on ...
but not much luck. Can't see many patches on the mailing list either

Yeah, it's not the amount of waiting patches that the problem, but the
amount of new bugs remaining to be classified.  Especially determining
duplicates takes time.  I've committed your patch now.

Acknowledged.

As you might have noticed, I have started looking at bugs and
commenting where I can. My current search query locates bugs that are
marked as NEW, UNCONFIRMED or NEEDINFO and have changed in the last
one month. But noticed some bugs where Steffen has already asked for
more information ... would be good if they were marked as NEEDINFO. A
couple of bugs could not be reproduced by the reporter ... so I
suppose they should be closed. Unfortunately there is no "WORKSFORME"
tag in the Gnome bugzilla.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, Department of CSE, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/