Re: timeout on request for comments on patches I have submitted so far

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 19:48 +0530, Sameer Sahasrabuddhe wrote:
On 7/19/07, Sameer Sahasrabuddhe <sameerds gmail com> wrote:

I would like to volunteer for reviewing patches other than my own ...
how do I set myself up? I can pass on my feedback to Steffen to begin
with.

I just searched for open bugs with the word "patch" in the comments
just to see if there was something that I could cut my teeth on ...
but not much luck. Can't see many patches on the mailing list either

Yeah, it's not the amount of waiting patches that the problem, but the
amount of new bugs remaining to be classified.  Especially determining
duplicates takes time.  I've committed your patch now.

-Lars