Re: timeout on request for comments on patches I have submitted so far

On 7/18/07, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:

Hi Sameer,

> out very specific changes. But no one had replied to my earlier posts
> on the mailing list. Another distantly related patch has also gone
> unanswered. What's up? Where do we go from here?

Sorry for this. Your input is very much appreciated. As you see from
the ChangeLog, I'm trying to keep up with the simple things.

I would like to volunteer for reviewing patches other than my own ...
how do I set myself up? I can pass on my feedback to Steffen to begin
with.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, KReSIT, IIT Bombay