Re: timeout on request for comments on patches I have submitted so far

On 7/19/07, Sameer Sahasrabuddhe <sameerds gmail com> wrote:

I would like to volunteer for reviewing patches other than my own ...
how do I set myself up? I can pass on my feedback to Steffen to begin

I just searched for open bugs with the word "patch" in the comments
just to see if there was something that I could cut my teeth on ...
but not much luck. Can't see many patches on the mailing list either

Research Scholar, KReSIT, IIT Bombay