Re: timeout on request for comments on patches I have submitted so far

Hi Sameer,

out very specific changes. But no one had replied to my earlier posts
on the mailing list. Another distantly related patch has also gone
unanswered. What's up? Where do we go from here?

Sorry for this. Your input is very much appreciated. As you see from
the ChangeLog,
I'm trying to keep up with the simple things. More complicated patches
however, I would like
to leave to Lars and Hans for the time being. I hope that Lars or Hans
will soon find the time
to review and apply your patches. If there's no feedback from them
until the weekend, I'll
have a look myself at your patches.

Are there other list members that can comment on Sameer's patches? Any problems?

Regards,

Steffen