Re: Bug 455400

Thomas / Lars: I'm trying to create a PDF file on my cygwin system. I think I have installed all of the prerequisites except that I cannot find "jw" for cygwin. I think jw is in docbook-utils pacakge, but I can't find docbook-utils for cygwin. I'll go ahead and post my DIFF and ZIP files later today. I would like to create a PDF file to upload as well. Any help appreciated. Thanks. Mark

On 8/1/07, Mark Dexter <dextercowley gmail com> wrote:
That works for me. I'll just create a diff file of what I already have, which is the xml files BEFORE patch 439974 was applied. The diff file will include 439974 as well as my changes. Thanks. Mark

On 8/1/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk > wrote:
On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 09:41 -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
> Hi Lars. I'm a little confused now. I created my SVN and then applied
> the 439974 patch (patch -p0 diff-doc-en.diff) to my local copy. Now
> I've done all my changes to my local copy and was just going to create
> a DIFF file to upload under my patch (455400).
>
> So it sounds like I want to update my local SVN after you have applied
> patch 439974 and then base my diff file on that updated version. Is
> this correct?

No, there's some likelihood that conflicts will ensue.  Better to make
the diff off what you have.  If there turns out to be problems applying
it, we can look at that later, but it'd be harder for you to go back if
you update.

-Lars