Re: Bug 455400

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 11:51 -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
Thanks, Thomas. Everything works now. I'm going to make my changes
this afternoon (I'm in Seattle, USA -- Pacific time). So I should able
to upload the patch file later today. I'll add more notes to the bug
indicating the different places where I've made changes and additions.

If you can make the patch as the difference between what Thomas added
and what you've added on top of that, I can easily apply it.  I'm
applying Thomas' stuff from #439974 now, so you may not want to update
your SVN copy until you've done your patch.

-Lars