Re: Bug 455400

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 09:41 -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
Hi Lars. I'm a little confused now. I created my SVN and then applied
the 439974 patch (patch -p0 diff-doc-en.diff) to my local copy. Now
I've done all my changes to my local copy and was just going to create
a DIFF file to upload under my patch (455400).

So it sounds like I want to update my local SVN after you have applied
patch 439974 and then base my diff file on that updated version. Is
this correct?

No, there's some likelihood that conflicts will ensue.  Better to make
the diff off what you have.  If there turns out to be problems applying
it, we can look at that later, but it'd be harder for you to go back if
you update.

-Lars