Re: Re: 0.96.1

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Steffen Macke wrote:

Hi,

In case there are DLLs missing, please also try the following GTK+
Runtime Environment installer and report the status here on the mailing list:
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?lid=109

Sorry for this. I guess we should change the documentation for the release in this respect.

I had Dia 0.96-pre9 installed with GTK 2.10.6-1. Then I downloaded and installed 0.96.1, but when trying to start the software it complained about a missing 'libfreetype-6.dll' for me as well. So the documentation for the release does need some corrections.

I'm guessing I now need to install a later version of GTK. Should I get it
from
        http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?lid=109
or should I get it from some other place?

Best regards
/Christian