Re: Re: 0.96.1

Hi,

> In case there are DLLs missing, please also try the following GTK+
> Runtime Environment installer and report the status here on the mailing list:
> http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?lid=109

Sorry for this. I guess we should change the documentation for the release in
this respect. Did one of you try the installation with ONLY this
package installed (without previous installation of the gimp-win one?
(E.g. removed the gimp-win one). I only have my development machine
available, it's not a good environment for testing.

I guess it would be a good idea to contact Ivan/Jernej/Tor for a
standardization of DLL names.

But I still am unable to get any usable export file:

I'll try to look into this later today. Did you file a bug report for
these problems before?

Steffen