Re: Re: 0.96.1

- emf: text runs over box-borders

My EMF/WMF export tests just work fine. I guess you should file a bug report
with a sample dia file to reproduce your problem.

- pdf via freepdf/ghostscript: same results as when using emf

I tried using PDFCreator and the result was just fine.

- cairo-pdf: bugged, included image is displayed multiple times

I can reproduce this problem. Filed Bug #428705 to track it.

- png upscaled x10: text nice, but object-borders on the right side of the screen are cut off

Workaround: Use a white background object where your borders are cut off.

Regards,

Steffen