Dia cairo export problem.

Hi.
I have started using Dia a while a go. And now i saw you added cairo support. Which is really great. I really
like having export to pdf. But I have problem with cairo export. Some of the dashed lines are exported wrong.
And I don't know why. I am attaching example of exporting png via cairo and pixpuf (the other option that I
have). (I circled the problem). It should bi like is on pixbufpng.png. I am using Dia 0.96.1 and cairo 1.4.2.
And maybe i should mentioned that I have managed to fixed that with merging few objects into groups. But the
problem reappears somewhere else. I can also send *.dia file if it is needed.

So bottom line is any way that i can fix that?

--
Bor Kraljic
email: pyrobor ver si