Re: zoom problem with 0.95-pre6

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 06:49:49 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote
On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 12:45 +0800, Zhang Linbo wrote:
Hi,

The initial zoom seems to be incorrect with dia-0.95-pre6
for the attached diagram.

Maybe a call to 'Show All' after loading a diagram is missing?

The zoom level is correct (100%), but it's like it has scrolled away.
Strange.

I dont know if it has been always this way; but for a long time for me, Dia
begins showing a region of diagram with the (0,0) point  at 'up' and 'left'
position (sorry for my English). And Linbo's diagram has all its points with
negative ordinates: all above the shown region.

Doing show all would be very different, as it would adjust
the zoom level significantly, something I don't think we should do
by default.  I've looked a bit at saving 'view' information in the diagram
file, but didn't actually implement it.

Instead of changing the format of diagram files adding view information,
the minimum  x (x0) and the minimum y (y0) of bouncing boxes of objects
could be calculated; and then use (x0-delta,y0-delta ) instead of (0,0)

-Lars