Re: zoom problem with 0.95-pre6

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 12:45 +0800, Zhang Linbo wrote:
Hi,

The initial zoom seems to be incorrect with dia-0.95-pre6
for the attached diagram.

Maybe a call to 'Show All' after loading a diagram is missing?

The zoom level is correct (100%), but it's like it has scrolled away.
Strange.  Doing show all would be very different, as it would adjust the
zoom level significantly, something I don't think we should do by
default.  I've looked a bit at saving 'view' information in the diagram
file, but didn't actually implement it.

-Lars