Re: 0.95-pre1 uploaded

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 07:30 +0200, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hi,

It would be preferable to have just one thing to install, but is it
practical/feasible to do that?

I tend to disagree, see above.

I think the separate GTK+ installer makes packaging much easier.
More popular packages like GIMP and GAIM use it for a long time.
If the split packaging results in more problem reports, we can switch back to
the old approach.

Ok, sounds like it has the problems well banged out, then.  That's fine.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the