Re: 0.95-pre1 uploaded

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 08:32 +0200, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hello All,

the Dia for Windows 0.95-pre1 installer is available from

http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net

Please install the GTK+ Runtime Environment from
gimp-win.sourceforge.net first.

Not knowing first thing about Win32 installation of GTK stuff, is this
new separation an effect of the rewrite, of GTK developments, or what?
It would be preferable to have just one thing to install, but is it
practical/feasible to do that?

The installer is a complete rewrite, one of the major new features is
that the installer will only uninstall the files actually installed
(Using uninstall.log).

Thank you, Steffen!  I hope this makes life easier for Win32 people.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the