group_props.py import dia [was: stroke-width]

Lars Clausen wrote:
Mike Dewhirst sagde:

<snip>

As an alternative, I am looking at group_props.py but it fails to import
dia.py. Google reveals a few dia.py results but none are apparently Dia
related.

That is Hans' area, I don't claim to understand the Python parts.  Hans?

It appears from the all python scripts shown on the website, that there must be a module called dia.py. Maybe Hans can indicate where it can be found? I have downloaded the latest snapshot (21 Aug) and cannot find any trace of it. Perhaps it has been renamed?

Thanks

Mike

-Lars