stroke-width

I'm a Dia newbie using Windows. AIA.

Is there a mechanism for shapes to inherit an adjusted stroke-width?

At this point I'd just like the drawings to print with finer lines. I have tried a few things without seeming to change anything. I was hoping there might be some preferences or similar I could adjust.

As an alternative, I am looking at group_props.py but it fails to imort dia.py. Google reveals a few dia.py results but none are apparently Dia related.

Thanks for any hints.

Mike