Re: Unimportant message?, Saving Line: ...

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:07:01 -0300
"loli" <loli unsa edu ar> wrote:

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:02:04 +0200, wen wrote
This bug is also reported in bug #334048.

Well!
I am working with dia-0.95-pre8 (The bug was not present in dia-0.94 but
it is present in dia-0.95-pre2
I have just looked at Bugzilla for that bug.
Lars said there:

"This is caused by the UML sanity check using == to compare floats".

But there should not exist a comparison between the position of main CP  and
the position of visible ending...

Do yoy think I should add part of the information below to the reported bug?
I guess that would be a good thing to do.

Regards,
wen

The attached diagram was made with a "Flowchart . Document" and a
"Standard
- Line".
The line was attached to the Document pointing to the to its  central
conection point.

If Dia is called from a terminal:
 Whwn saving (or resaving) the diagram this message appears

Saving line: Handle 1 (0x954bb44) on object 0x954ba70 has pos 11.549900,
5.179960,
but its CP 0x954b940 of object 0x954b3a8 has pos 12.600000, 5.424975

I don't think this message should appear.
By  reading the diagram file and the message, I interpret that handle 1
of
Line is connected to connection point number 16 of Document
(main connection point;      pos  12.600000, 5.424975);
but coordinates of the corresponding end point of Line refer to the
visible
end point of that Line
(other connection point      pos 11.549900, 5.179960)