Re: Creating connection points for a PNG file

On 11.04.2006 16:34, Adrian Wooster wrote:
I have a comprehensive set of professional 3D PNG files of network
elements and have successfully created a simple sheet out of them - and
will happily share them once complete.

However, at the moment they are just insertable shapes with no
connection points assigned. Can anyone advise me on a simple way of
calculating where the connection points?

Simply draw them with Dia and save as shape. Some connection points
probably need to be removed later with a text editor. As described here
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2004-December/msg00014.html