How to Pronounce Dia?

I've enjoyed the comments on this. I have had to explain to several people my tool for creating the flowcharts I now have to make. Thus I find myself saying "I downloaded a tool called Dee-ah, or um Die-ah, I'm not certain....well, umm, uh, anyway, it looks as if it will do precisely what I need...blah blah" So from now on I proudly and firmly say Die-ah! (On Linn-ucks, by the way.) Wouldn't want to tread on any Celtic deities.

And another question. I am required to use certain colors in all graphics and I spent some time yesterday placing them in my palette. Today they are all gone. Is it possible to change the default colors or create another palette? I was somewhat disappointed when I saw they disappeared.

Jim Clark