Storing palettes [Was: How to Pronounce Dia?]

And another question. I am required to use certain colors in all graphics
and I spent some time yesterday placing them in my palette. Today they are
all gone. Is it possible to change the default colors or create another
palette? I was somewhat disappointed when I saw they disappeared.

I would say that it's not impossible to get Dia to remember the palette.
As far as I know, we can talk with the color dialog about the user-defined
colors, setting them and getting them.  We can then store the colors
persistently and they'll always be around.

I'm a big fan of persistence.  It makes the program a little smarter that
it doesn't forget everything you tell it.

-Lars