Re: Logic Gates in SVG format for Dia

On 27 Nov 2003, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Thu, Nov 27, 2003, Ã 04:03:11PM -0600, Lars Clausen a Ãcrit:
Actually, it hasn't been the fonts for a while now.  Sure, they'd look
funny rotated, but I've had text rotation code lying around for a while.
It's internals (how to best represent rotations, eps. given things like
rotated groups), and externals, how to make a good GUI for it.

Yes, but the code you have is 100% client-side isn't it? We already have
a complaint or two about the speed of rendering text...

Well, that's for entirely unrelated reasons, and can be fixed.  In fact,
volunteers for fixings bits and pieces of it would be welcome.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor