Re: Logic Gates in SVG format for Dia

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:
instead, I'll describe the workarounds later if you want)

I don't understand. I have no problem to change the color of my shapes.
I double click on it, a properties window appears, I change the Line
Color, and the color of my shapes is changed.
Can you explain more precisely the problem !

I'll double check this and get back to you.
It could be the older version of Dia I was using but I was unable to
override the fill colour (which was stuck as transparent) and was only
able to change the line colour but not able to turn the fill colour back
on.

OK I haven't tried to change the _fill_ colour. I have just changed the
_line_ colour. Effectively the _fill_ colour doesn't work. I will change
this in the days to come (not the 3 days to come because I will be far
from my computer but after).

--
  Cyril