Re: New Shapeset -- What Will I Need To Do...?

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:40:36 +0200
Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille chepelov org> wrote:

Another thing we could do would be to start a Wiki to shape the
dia internals documentation (using various archive posts, if someone
wants to dig them out...). I'm going to look at installing one
somewhere.

http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical is not going anywhere anytime
soon, and is fully under my control to back up, move to another server, or
whatever.

It's a TWiki wiki. Personally, I've never found a better wiki than TWiki.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect