Re: size of eps files exported

Le dim, sep 02, 2001, à 08:28:34 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:
.89 is not yet available; this was a test release.

I mean is .89-test still available, or did you mean for me to try CVS ?

CVS, snapshot, or .89-test if it is still available (I'm not aware it was
pulled).

Except the already mentioned bounding box bug, I've never seen such massive
scales (YMMV on the actual size of your diagrams, however, I think I've got
a few onew which qualify as "extensive" if not extremely complex).

I've never hit it before (I'm pretty sure!), but today I started
getting %%BoundingBox: 0 0 -2147483648 -2147483648
in an export :-(

This is definitely the bug in question.

Another file I'm working on has a BB of 0 0 1614 1583, which by
looking at the file in ghostview I'd call "big".

I don't really want to send these files to everyone as they are
company stuff; but as they aren't really much special yet I've taken
the liberty of sending them directly to you Cyrille. Hope that's
ok. Maybe you can tell me what I could do to get the EPS version to
normal dimensions :-)

overview.dia is the one with the broken BB, implemented.dia is
another which isn't broken. Just big.

Oh, I see what you mean. Hmm. It looks like a popular request, in fact,
usually for less-capable formats.

In the mean-time, I've sent you back a "fixed" overview.eps (generated by
the CVS version), in case you need it quickly and have trouble compiling.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.