Re: size of eps files exported

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Le dim, sep 02, 2001, à 08:28:34 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:
.89 is not yet available; this was a test release.

I mean is .89-test still available, or did you mean for me to try CVS ?

CVS, snapshot, or .89-test if it is still available (I'm not aware it was
pulled).

I just checked on widget.gnome.org (the machine ftp.gnome.org syncs from),
and the file is still there.  It would seem that ftp.gnome.org hasn't
synchronised yet (which is weird -- it should be doing so once a day).

As a temporary measure, I just copied it to:
  http://www.gnome.org/~james/dia-0.89-test.tar.gz

James.

--
Email: james daa com au