Re: size of eps files exported

Le dim, sep 02, 2001, à 07:19:09 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:

What's failing ? Please detail the problems; it would be great if this kind
of problems could be ironed out before the actual 0.89 release (or at the
very least, workarounds documented and new FAQs answered).

I'll grab CVS again and look into it at some point tonight or tomorrow
night.

.89 is not yet available; this was a test release.

I mean is .89-test still available, or did you mean for me to try CVS ?

Except the already mentioned bounding box bug, I've never seen such massive
scales (YMMV on the actual size of your diagrams, however, I think I've got
a few onew which qualify as "extensive" if not extremely complex).

I've never hit it before (I'm pretty sure!), but today I started
getting %%BoundingBox: 0 0 -2147483648 -2147483648
in an export :-(

Another file I'm working on has a BB of 0 0 1614 1583, which by
looking at the file in ghostview I'd call "big".

I don't really want to send these files to everyone as they are
company stuff; but as they aren't really much special yet I've taken
the liberty of sending them directly to you Cyrille. Hope that's
ok. Maybe you can tell me what I could do to get the EPS version to
normal dimensions :-)

overview.dia is the one with the broken BB, implemented.dia is
another which isn't broken. Just big.

Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F