Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] A couple of comments

Hey!

> 1.- Renaming methods for more coherent interface
>    - "open_and_check" to "open"
>    - "exit" to "close"
>
> I think that nobody had any concern on this so, given that it's not a big
> change, I may commit it directly to the main branch. Do you agree?

+1

> 2.- Adding regression tag to make it possible to include several test suites in
> one xml file
>
> It isn't yet clear how useful would it be this change so we can defer this
> discussion for the future.

If we implement #3, then I think this is no longer required.

> 3.- Creating TestSuite class and make all test suites inherit from it instead of
> from an application class
>
> I think we basically agree on this being a useful change since this design would
> make it possible to have multiple applications per test suite instead of having
> to inherit from a single application class.

Yes, but as it is a major change, could you make your changes in a
branch so we can test it further before we commit to the main branch?

Thanks Javier for your efforts!

Rock on!
Ara.