Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 8:28 AM Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
The Todoist provider was always disabled by default. So unless a
distributor enabled it by default, I don't see how that can happen.

That's an important point that I didn't notice before. Fedora and SUSE
kept it disabled; Arch, Debian and Ubuntu enabled Todoist. (In this
particular context, I was Debian and Ubuntu and Debarshi was Fedora.)

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha