Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

Jeremy,

You already attempted to slander me once before in this thread:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2019-January/msg00027.html

It's been one week since I produced evidence against that:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2019-January/msg00035.html

You had enough time to clarify your original statement or recant it. I
no longer consider anything you say to be in good faith.