Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 8:29 PM Michael Terry <mike mterry name> wrote:

(I assume you meant that deja-dup doesn't have much to worry about in the main context of this thread about
Documents support etc being dropped from GNOME. And you're correct there. But Michael's comment about GNOME
losing it's Google key in three weeks does have me spooked.)

I have someone who I think can help.  If not, I will find someone at
Google who can either delay it or help us with it.  The whole thing is
related to GDPR.  I'm hoping that we can get this resolved.

Cheers,
sri