Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 4:27 AM, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
It so happens that we have half a dozen notifications from Facebook
and Google about our uses of their APIs at varying degrees of
seriousness. They are still on my todo list.  Thankfully, Philip
Withnall and Michael Catanzaro are on top of the Google part, but only
barely.  I am worried that most of our Facebook integration has
stopped working.

Err... well this seems like as good a time as any to mention it: Philip and I both noticed emails from Google warning that they'll shut us down unless we do a huge amount of work in a very short amount of time. Neither of us plan to work on this. My only use of the Google integration is for Safe Browsing, which doesn't use gnome-online-accounts at all and which I'm just hoping won't be affected.

If anyone wants to help, see https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/ansible/issues/2. We have three weeks left.

Michael