Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

TL;DR:

I don't think Deja Dup has anything to worry about. I was pleasantly
surprised to know that Deja Dup even uses GOA. Having backups
integrated more closely in the OS seems like a good thing to me. I'd
encourage you to bring up the story of backups with the GNOME Design
Team.